Most of us have had bad neighbors at some point in our lives, but for the people who were living near this house in a small village in Madagascar…well, this takes the cake. This story begins with a strange smell wafting through the neighborhood, and before long, the people in the village were able to pinpoint it to a home that was believed to be vacant. For awhile, the villagers tried to just ignore the smell, but over time, it became worse and worse. So, the people decided to come together and call in some professional help…and that’s when they all got the shock of their lives.
What Was This Terrible Smell?
As the smell continued to get worse and worse, no one could really put a finger on what it could be. After all, the people believed that the house the smell was coming from was abandoned, so what could it possibly be? In fact, the smell was so bad that not many people even wanted to go inside of the house to explore. There was also the fact that, even though the home was thought to be abandoned, that it would be trespassing to walk onto the property.